Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make links for your things without putting a bunch of youtube links flying everywhere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Newb

How to make links for your things without putting a bunch of youtube links flying everywhere Empty
PostSubject: How to make links for your things without putting a bunch of youtube links flying everywhere   How to make links for your things without putting a bunch of youtube links flying everywhere EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

This is for those of you who want to put links like this or even this.

See, it's not that hard once you know how to set it up. It's a basic HTML link.

First, you have to do this: [a href=

Now I could say what the a and the href stand for, but that's for HTML class. I'm just trying to show you how to link. With style.

You then but a quotation mark after the =, so it goes like this [a href="

You put whatever link you want after that quotation mark. Youtube, google, some random wiki, whatever you wish. After that, end the quotation mark.

Next, end it with this ]

[a href="blah"]

After that, type whatever you want the link to show up as. In the examples, I used this. then, make sure after that, you end it with [/a], and that's right after that word.

You should have something typed like this [a href="blah"]lolzworth[/a]

Instead of the "[" and the "]" though, you use the "<" and the ">".

Viola!

REMEMBER, THE "[" AND THE "]" ARE THE "<" AND THE ">" RESPECTIVELY.

(I had to use the [s because the text was funky with the "<"s. It's even broken if I don't put quotations on it. Sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down

How to make links for your things without putting a bunch of youtube links flying everywhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: Community :: Questions and Advice-
Jump to: