Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seliana's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

Seliana's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm

"what does that mean exactly?" I ask concerned
"I think that someone is tryin to help or........."
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:10 pm

"I dont know.... But we should warn someone. This... Isnt normal."
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:00 pm

"whom should we warn?" I ask looking at the book
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:41 pm

I show him the book, pointing at all the names. "All these names and the dean of the school." i looked at him, hiding the fear in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:49 pm

"what does this mean?" I ask nervously looking at the book
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I look and see a little paper sticking out. I take it, giving him the book. My eyes widen. I crumble the paper up before he can see it. I grab my leather jacket and run out.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:54 pm

I run after her trying to catch up
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:09 am

Belle strolled in, a evil, somewhat dark presence followed her. Her face was shadowed by the red cloak she wore. She was only here to introduce herself. This was basically the only people she could find here. "Hello," She said in a cool and calm collected voice, that was somewhat eerie. "I'm Belle Laroy. Glad to meet you," She said, noticing that the two strangers were in the middle of a conversation, and she was interrupting. She truthfully didn't care, as she looked up a bit, her pale skin glowing, as a malicious smile appeared on her blood-red lips. Her black hair peeked out of the red-hooded cloak, but her eyes were still shadowed. The shadows seemed to slightly distort, turning a deeper shade of black, before returning to it's normal shadowy color.
Belle seemed odd.
Evil.
Cold.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:44 am

I came back in and looked at the girl.
"Hi."
I said, putting my hood back on. She seemed strange.... Cold, to be exact. Made me a bit edgey. But i was comfatable at the same time.
"Im Seliana Adorno."
I was careful to hide my face. Zack wasnt there anymore, so it was just the girl and me.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:50 am

Belle smiled, but it wasn't a geniune one. It was the type where you're basically...judging them like prey. She brought up her hand, a pale porcelien one, that looked fragile. She strongly disliked people...who copied her hood style...it irritated her..Belle decided to rip off the stupid hood as soon as she gets the chance. A shadow seemed to be running on the walls, but of course, Belle didn't notice. She still hadn't discovered her full powers, but it was obviously something to do with darkness.
After all, the dark, was considered evil.
And so was Belle considered evil.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:06 am

I didnt hear her speak. I looked around and quickly closed the door. I took off my hoodie and threw it on my bed.
"Sorry... Dont like showing my face around people that much..
I smiled a bit. She was strange... But that didnt mean that she would be mean.
"Please, sit. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

// het, you wana be part of something?
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:09 am

"No," Belle immediately said, not putting off her her startling bloodred cloak, that contrasted well with her skin. Her black hair slightly tumbled out, since her elastic snapped from her miserable attempt of a side-ponytail. She sat down, though, still tense.
OOC: Like what?
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:13 am

I looked at her, smiling a bit.
"Blanca Nieve"
i said in spanish. I smiled, sitting on the bed.

// ok so some guy is looking for her and another sorceress to complete a spell... He needs their blood, plus two knights
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:15 am

Belle narrowed her eyes. "What type of gibberish is that?" She said in a superior-like tone, crossing her arms. She still continued to stay tense.
OOC: If you manage to trick Belle, that's the only way. I made her evil.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:19 am

"It means Snow white in spanish. You look like her. Porciline skin, red lips, black hair."
I said. She did scare me, but i hid it well

// ok. How?
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am

"Snow White," Belle repeated out loud, her expression for a bit thoughtful, before she sneered. "I'm off. I'm not going to listen to your stupid chatter," She stood up, dusting off her long dark red skirt.
OOC: That she'll get cash out of it, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:27 pm

"Wait. Stop!"
I said. I took the little black book out and searched. I cringed. There it was... Her name. Her pic... Her bloodline. It had a circle around it.
"You gotta be kidding..."
I looked at Belle and put the book away. I picked the spell book that i had from the attack and quickly opened it to the spell. I cringed again... I had read itwrong.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:04 am

"Ugh--, what do you want?" Belle looked up slowly, her face still not fully revealed, as it showed on her lips disgust, by the way they curled.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:36 pm

"Listen, shut up and get over here. Look."
I showed her the book.
"I found out this book is to help someone do a spell... It requiers blood from two sorceresses and two knights... Your name is circled."
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:26 am

"No thanks," She said sarcastically, not in a nice way. It showed she wanted nothing to with this, and wasn't a very willing charitable person.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:48 pm

I sighed.
"Fine, be that way. Let a man go and kill you. Other people dont care, right? Well i do. So ill stop this guy from killing you and me, and you can go back to.... Being sour or whatever."
I looked at her, a bit mad.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:43 am

Belle looked at her, as if it was the stupidest thing she ever heard. She started howling with laughter. "Oh my god, you actually believe that!?! No one can get on school grounds if they are uninvited...This is far too funny...I'll go along with this to show you what an IDIOT you are," She continued to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:09 am

I smirked. I took up the book and started reading the three chapters on her life... Everything. Her name, her blood type, her parents... Everything. When i finished i looked up.
"Im not talking about in side school grounds. Whoever this is, has been following you and me."
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:59 am

"Fu*k you. You know what? I changed my mind. That stupid smirk of yours, wipe it off before I cut off your lips. I'm going to decline to your request, crazy as% bit*h," said Belle foully. "Goodbye," She said in some type of mockingly polite way, as she started to waltz out the room.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"Ok.... Go ahead. Leave. You leave, you die. And i guess ill be the only one that cares. You stay and help, ill still be the only one that cares... So what have you got to lose? Nothing. Remember, you came to my room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seliana's room   Seliana's room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seliana's room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next