Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vyachek Arseniovits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristianM.
Newb

Vyachek Arseniovits Empty
PostSubject: Vyachek Arseniovits   Vyachek Arseniovits EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:56 am

Name:Vyachek Arseniovits
School year*:10
Place of Origin:Russia
Hair color: black
Eye Color:black
Height:5.11
Physical Description: a light, lean
Talents:Playing flute
Flaws**:Anger issues, fear of heights, lack of respect for higher officials
Sorceror or Knight?:sorcerer
Magic style: necromancy- can talk to the dead(not summon), can cast light curses(nothin serious), can summon demons to help him(te stronger the demon the more energy is drained from him),small healing spells
Hobbies:playing flute
Personal History***:Vyachek was born in the northen part of Russia. His father and mother were both from a long line of necromancers. They took pride in their rich heritage and expected Vyachek to be perfect. Every time he would make the slightest mistake, they would punish him. Unable to take the abuse, Vyachek ran away, ending up at an orphanage in Moscow. Later that year, he was enrolled into Camelot high.
RP Example***: 'corriders' I thought as I walked through the school.'lots and lots of corridors.' I sigh, resting my hand on the wall, as I stopped. "rather boring." I say to no one, but the walls. I start to walk again, tracing the wall with my hand. "More and more corridors."
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

Vyachek Arseniovits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vyachek Arseniovits   Vyachek Arseniovits EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://camelothigh.rpg-board.net

Vyachek Arseniovits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: General :: Character Related :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: