Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk: Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nix
Newb
Nix

Dusk: Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

Nia walked in, recently just getting out of the showers. She was glad that she managed to cram in the time to go and refresh herself. Her face seemed clean from the dirt and grime as she looked around, biting her lip nervously. She felt jittery, as she thought that maybe Olorin is going to skip out on..this...meeting.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:53 am

Olórin had walked in a bit late. He was wearing a bit more extravagant robes now. They were black and white, with some shapes of a moon that were gray. He also carried his staff with him. Upon seeing Nia, he bowed to her.

"Greetings, Nia." He said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

"Er-hi Olorin," Nia said, unsure if she should curtsy or something. She felt a bit awkward, due to the fact that he bowed to her, but oh well. "How did your day go?" She said, scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:01 am

"It went well, thank you for asking. I spent most of my time in study. Then, an hour before this I picked out my robes. You look gorgeous, by the way. And how of yours? How did your day go?" He asked her, walking slowly forward. The orange glow of the sky was amazing, the clouds reflecting the light with brilliance. This was Olórin favorite time of the day.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

Nia measured the same pace as him, once in a while kicking a rock. "I had to spend two hours or so cooped in a classroom, which was a complete bore because it's basically the same thing over and over. Thanks for the compliment, you look handsome too, " She turned a bit pink in the cheeks, as she felt her hands turn a bit sweaty and icky.

Last edited by Nix on Sat May 05, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:15 am

Olórin smiled wide, which wasn't something he normally did. In fact, he didn't smile too occasionally. It was normally his straight face. A wide smile was something almost new to him. Zack had made him laugh before, which had made him smile this wide, but that was rare.

"Thank you," Olórin said. "Excuse me for being not knowledgeable in the area of dating. This is my first time. Tell me, do you like this school?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:30 am

Nia bit the inside of her cheek. "Well..I like this school in particular..The training's fun..," She said. She was quite bad at speaking, unlike Olorin, she had quite a small vocabulary when she spoke, but when she wrote her essay papers, it was the opposite. "I'm also not very good..at this dating stuff," She added on.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:05 pm

"It is nothing to worry about," He told her in response to Nia's lack of experience also. "I've never found anyone before to invest time into. You I find peculiar, though. A presence of grace which I have not found in anyone else." He admitted, looking into her eyes, still walking.

"Yes, this school is quite fine. I wish it had more books, though. And I wish we could roam other places. I enjoy exploring." Olórin continued.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Nia scratched her arm. "Er- I don't think I'm graceful, but it's your opinion, so I guess..yeah," She shrugged. "What's your favorite color?" She asked him, curious about him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:52 pm

"The color that pleases my eyes the most has to be gray. Such a basic color, but yet it has so many uses." He said, after thinking for a moment or two. "And yours, Nia? What might your favorite color be?" He asked her. He noticed his hand carrying the staff was shaking a bit because of nervousness, though his mind was calm. He hoped she didn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Nia abruptly stopped, as she realized they were slowing trekking towards the woods. "My favorite color is green. I used to like purple when I was trying to become an actress in the U.K, but when I moved to Scotland, I realized how much I just like nature, thus green being my favorite color," She started to relax.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

"You once tried to become an actress? What made you quit the career path?" He asked her sincerely. "You would make an excellent one. You certainly have the beauty of one- and that's not a flirt, that's a statement." He nodded his head seriously.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:35 am

"It wasn't really working out, and my parents discovered that in the acting world, there's drugs and alcohol in addition," Nia said, kicking another rock.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:53 am

"That sounds like a stupid reason to give up a career path for, I'm positive all jobs contain people who do drugs. I happen to smoke when in deep study, and I do not consider myself a horrible person." He admitted.

"But, in any case, would you go back to that career given the chance?" He had asked, now looking into her eyes and speaking, being proud of himself for not stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:07 am

"I don't think so..I got a callback for a movie that was supposed to go big---and it did, and that's when my parents got freaked out. I prefer school to that," Nia replied, as she met his gaze. Her dark brown eyes glittered, as she tried to banish the memories.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:22 am

"I would too," He nodded his head. Olórin noticed her looking a bit sad, as if trying to forget something. He struggled thinking about what to do.

Would he risk his chances and place an arm around her shoulder? What would Zack say?

Olórin, how do feet smell if they don't have noses?

He shook his head subtly. Not that thought.

Do it, Olo. Screw the consequences, you have cool hair.

Olórin clenched his teeth a bit, but he placed an arm around Nia's shoulders. He didn't know what he would get out of this- probably a nice slap to the face, but as Zack had said, 'screw the consequences.'
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:29 am

Nia slightly stiffened, though she let him to have his arm around. She was slightly puzzled by this type of interaction, as she didn't know what it meant. She never knew much about the other gender. She considered them a bit like aliens, unknowing of their personality and how they think. "How old are you?" She asked him, bluntly, also wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:19 am

"Seventeen," Olórin said, swiftly taking his arm off of her shoulder, mentally bashing himself. He knew listening to Zack was a bad idea. Why didn't he just do what he normally did?

But he did like this girl.

"And I would as what your's is, but it's rude to ask a woman their age," He smiled, continuing onward, forgetting what just happened.

Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:28 am

"I've been fifteen for a while," Nia chuckled when he made his comment about the woman's age. "Although I can always say I'm twenty-five, due to the fact whenever I ask a woman their age, they always say that," She said. "What was the most embarrassing thing you did? Well you don't have to tell me if it's far too embarrassing. I had tons of those moments, such as this one time when I was about five, I hugged a guy who I thought was my dad, but here's a clue it wasn't. Additionally, I once walked into a guy's bathroom while there were like six of them there. I was absolutely mortified!" Nia said while laughing over those moments. "I'm like a embarrassing-moment magnet. Every year something happens," She told him, openly. "And when I was thirteen, I thought I looked great in mascara, which I read online was made of bat poop, but I actually looked like a crazy raccoon."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:06 am

Olórin chuckled at her stories. "The most embarrassing moment I had was hanging out with Zack," Olórin chuckled. He wasn't really much of a jokester, so saying this stuff was rare for him.

"To be honest, I don't have embarrassing moments. I think many things through before I do them. I guess thinking about it now I have missed out on learning experiences this way. Well, I guess putting my arm around you was rather embarrassing. So that is it," He nodded his head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:52 am

"Oh. I kind of--" Nia abruptly stopped saying what she wanted to, as she was distracted by a girl spellcasting.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:59 am

"You kind of what?" Olórin asked her. He then turned his head where Nia had turned hers. He observed the girl that was spell casting, intrigued. Why was a girl out here spell casting? Perhaps it was a spell that could only be cast during dusk or something. Olórin waited for Nia to react, and follow her lead from there.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Nia, with her experience of lying, and often people aren't able to pick up the body language when a person lies, she gave a ditzy smile. "I forgot," She said.
She didn't forget.
She was able to remember everything basically because of her photographic memory. Also, even if she didn't have this advantage, she still would have remember.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:30 am

"Alright then," Olórin spoke, a bit confused, but he kept that to himself other than a slightly raised eyebrow. He continued walking forward, his long blonde hair flowing gently behind him, along with his robes.

"So what are your parents like? Your childhood?" Olórin asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: Courtyard   Dusk: Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk: Courtyard
Page 1 of 1