Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My 1st character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<3Gir<3
Newb

Location : On the computer OR in the wonderful world of a good book

My 1st character Empty
PostSubject: My 1st character   My 1st character EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Name:Reagan McKentire
School year*:10
Place of Origin:Australia
Hair Colour:Dark Brown with a red streak on her
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'4
Physical Description:Reagan has straight brown hair which is so dark its almost black.She has an athletes body;skinny and muscular.She is sorta short for her age but doesnt mind.Lastly,she braces that are normal colors.
Talents:She is a skilled archer,she can do karate, gymnastics and she plays softball.
Flaws**:She has a bad habit of biting her bottom lip, she uses her sarcasam quite frequently,and bites her nails.
Sorceror or Knight?:Knight
Magic style (Sorceror only. Please explain as carefully as possibly about the magic type):
Hobbies:Reading, Archery,hanging out with her friends and playing softball
Personal History***:Reagan was born and raised in Austrailia...no not the pretty beach with the sand and the surf but in the desert part. Luckily the school bus goes that far. In school she was bullied alot for her braces and was called metal mouth.Her life was pleasant other than that. She was invited to play on her friends neighborhood softball team. She was the star pitcher,she struck EVERYONE out and was also the star batter.She was middle class and lived in a normal two story house.Her mom is a wildlife vet who travels everywhere to tend to hurt animals. Reagan barely knows her mom but that doesnt stop her from living her life.
RP Example***:"STRIKE ONE!" the ump called as I pitched my first ball "Dont screw this up...its your first day on the team...only two more.." I think to myself. The ball, steady in my mitt..the mitt,making my palms sweat. I get in position and swing,putting my all into it. These last two pitches may cost us the game..we were only winning by one point. "STRIKE TWO!" I heard my friends cheering me on. I heard the batters friends cheering her on. We were sorta the same people but here for diffrent puropses..we were here to beat them. They were here to beat us. This last pitch MIGHT cost us the whole game if I didnt get it right. I felt the persperation running down my face as I pitch with all my might. My eye on the bat the whole time it was a swing and miss....we WON!!!
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

My 1st character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st character   My 1st character EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

My 1st character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: General :: Character Related :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: