Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All right, so who's here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Newb

All right, so who's here? Empty
PostSubject: All right, so who's here?   All right, so who's here? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 am

So, if we want to give the site adrenaline to the heart and revive it, not only do I suggest getting a nice attendance from the members who came back, but to figure out what we're doing with our characters. Some of our characters were stuck in the middle of something, others not, but we need to get posting to get active again. So, could everyone who's here please say they are, and could those people say which characters of yours are open, or which one of your characters you want to keep in the story arc that you left them in (and for those people, let's hope your memory is spectacular).

As for me, hi, hello, I'm here, and I have both Zachary and Olórin ready to go. I forgot what I was doing with them, so if you want to post with them, say so in your reply, I guess. Both open for romancin' as well.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: All right, so who's here?   All right, so who's here? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:45 am

Yo! Morgan is present. Eanor, Lana, Awen and Morann can't wait to get to know your characters.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: All right, so who's here?   All right, so who's here? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Zach is here and so is a wip
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: All right, so who's here?   All right, so who's here? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm here... IDK who my charries are. Its great to see everyone
Back to top Go down
https://camelothigh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, so who's here?   All right, so who's here? Empty

Back to top Go down

All right, so who's here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: Community :: Chat And Rants-
Jump to: