Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dark dark forest (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

The dark dark forest (private) Empty
PostSubject: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:17 pm

I walk though the woods my twin leading me somewhere. I look around but it's too dark to make out anyt creatures.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Moving silently between the trees, I can feel the Little Folk looking at us from behind the leaves. I even caught a glimpse of one of them!
I smile at their fast shadows then stop at a great tree.

- Here we are, I whisper to my twin and kneel down in front of the tree, searching for the piece of cloth I had laid there.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:24 pm

I looked around as my twin looked for something and saw something move though the woods. I gaze back at her and try to see what she is looking for.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Finally, I found the light grey cloth that glowed silver in the moonlight. I had put honey and bread on it, and now I found a little package. I opened it - it was a tiny leather purse - and had it's content fall onto my hands.
It looked like little grains, but I knew those were mushrooms. And I knew what they were used for. Gasping, I looked at them. This was extremely valuable!
Thanking them in a whisper, I put on the cloth the honey, milk and sugar I had brought with me.
I let the little mushrooms glide back into the purse and closed it, slipping it in my pocket.

- I'm done, I whispered. Thanks for your presence.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:30 pm

"now what are we going to do?" I ask when suddenly I sencse something watching us, something not friendly
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

- Get back to Castle, I answered but noticed him stiffening. What is it? I whispered, preparing to slow down time.

I moved next to Zachary and watched him with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

"something's watching us, something that's not friendly" I tell her as I look around us.

Ooc: can they get captured or something?
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:04 pm

OOC: If it doesn't take too long for them to free themselves.... But Eanor has time-powers. She can outwit them

BIC: I shuddered as pressed my shoulder against Zachary's. My heart was pounding fast, and I didn't feel the little Folk's presence anymore. I looked up at my twin.

- Can you see what it is? I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:06 pm

"no, but whatever they are there surrounding us" I say holding my twins hand

Ooc: ok
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:11 pm

- Oh, are they many? I whisper, squeezing his hand.

I look around. The little men had definitely disappeared and their absence upset me.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:18 pm

"15 by the looks of it" I tell her trying to figure out what they were.

(what should they be?)
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Fifteen! Oh my god, why did I have to leave the Castle?
But then I recognized their little form, and, with horror, I realized those were people of the Fairy folk.
Why, why, why didn't I have Arc with me? She had Fairy blood in her veins!
Well, as a matter of fact, I did too.

- Those are fairies! I hissed to Zachary. Don't go with them! Never! They will imprison you!
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:38 pm

"I kinda got that but they are closing us in, in a circle" I tell her knowing what They are doing
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:48 pm

I realized I was walking. The little figures were leading us against our will to a circle made of small stones and mushrooms. I gripped his hand and tried to slow down time so we could escape.

- Be prepared to run! I hissed, and caught a little Fairy looking at me.

Gosh, it was really ugly! I looked away and felt my power slip away between my fingers. Of course. With Fairies, time was getting on differently.

- Do you have any idea? I asked, hypnotized.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

"not any right now" I say as we enter te circle. "I'll think of something soon and well get out.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:56 pm

- It has to be now! I hissed again.

The music was starting, with rhythm and the Fairies were taking themselves by the hands and dancing in circle around us. I quickly lost any sense for location and if it hadn't been for my power, I would have lost time sense as well. I tried to run and jump out, but my legs just wouldn't obey.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm

I cover her ears with my hands but that only saves her from being enslaved in the music. I try to fight it but it's too strong, too powerful. "twin I'm saving your life just do what you need" I manage to say before I lose sense of everything
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:07 pm

The fact he kept my ears shut probably saved my life. I jumped out of the circle and ran away, and only stopped when I couldn't hear the music.
But it wasn't over.
I knew it wasn't.
A little figure on the ground drew my attention and my heart beat rose.
The little Folk!
I bend down to the figure.

- Hello, I whispered. I need your help.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

I lost track of everything as the creatures made
Me dance and move and jerk my body, they were even clouding my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:23 am

I saw the fairies dance around my twin wildly and looked at my watch. Half an hour. The lessons were starting in ten minutes, and we had to be there, otherwise they'd ask us where we were and if they found out we had been in the forest, we were gonna be punished.
I nodded to the little man at my feet.

BAM!

A big dead branch fell on the circle and emitted violet radiations as it exploded against the fairy magic.
But we had achieved what we wanted.

The circle broke, and the Fairies disappeared in the darkness, hissing - or were they laughing?Anyway, this sound was giving me goosebumps.
I thanked the little man and promised him to make him offerings today. He shook his head, telling me no reward was needed, and faded away in the landscape, though I could still feel his presence behind me.

I ran to my twin.

- Zachary! Zachary! I yelled, hugging him. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

As soon as the circle breaks I collapse, the branch had clipped my leg and I was bleeding. I saw my twin run over and hug me. I hugged back, slowly sitting up, cause my head was still dizzy from what had happened in the circle. I know she had gotten help from the little people and I smile at her. Then I see that my satchel is gone and I stand up, hoping no one looked in it.

Ooc: where post next? Can it be a classroom?
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:36 am

OOC: Sure. Do we leave?
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:29 am

Ooc/ yes you make topic
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:57 am

Half-walking, half-carrying my twin, I walked my way past the trees and out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:59 am

Ooc: did you make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark dark forest (private)   The dark dark forest (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The dark dark forest (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next